Friday, February 25, 2011

guess who, don't shoot!

Let's all work hard
to conquer our fears
when we think we're falling
we're actually climbing, climbing on...

ALL THE BEST FOR MIDTERMS, EVERYONE!

Photobucket
NEWSFLASH: Guess who, don't shoot!
My lovelies, you guys deserve more insider scoop than I've been doling out! So prick your ears open and pay close attention! The powers that be have told my man on the inside that this is one guy to watch out for! Yesssir, you can't see his face but try making a guess! He's got important information, this one! It would certaintly do you good to figure out who he is! I know I'm dying to find out!

Yepp, and thats all the rumour hill has got to deliver today! Keep with the studying dears, and don't give up! We're behind you all the way!

Remember, You Heard It Here First!
XOXO, me

No comments:

Post a Comment