Tuesday, June 7, 2011

faster than you can say...

The most AMAZING thing has just happened to yours truly!! While snooping around for the latest piece of gossip for YOU guys to sink your teeth into, my informant passed me a crumpled and soggy piece of paper. Talk about EWWWW. Not wanting to get caught, i dashed to my secret lair and tried not to get my hands dirty. Was it worth it? I'll let you be the judge:D Because this was what was on the piece of paper:


Dear Diary,
I just had the most awesome day! The sun, the sea, the sand, the friends added up to so much fun! I just KNOW that the freshies are gonna enjoy their camp as much as I enjoyed the day at Sentosa, in spite of being dunked in seawater:S Things are looking good; we've had most of our sponsors replied us! I know that the campers are gonna have an awesome time with loads of goodies in store. Sure makes me wish I could be a camper again.
Yours Only,
_e_ _c_ _

And thats where it got interesting! probably due to the seawater, the person's name was smudged! I could barely make out two letters from the name. But no matter. Leave it in my hands and I'll figure out who the diary entry belongs to faster than you can say "RUMOUR HAS IT".

Got you excited? Well, sign up today! All of us here at camp XOXO can't wait to meet you guys!

you heard it here first!
XOXO, me

No comments:

Post a Comment