Friday, June 24, 2011

a little tidbit

Hello friends! I'm so excited I simply can't hold it in! Camp is in about 11 days and here I was thinking: "those CAC people are sure to keep their cards closer to themselves, i won't be able to find anything to tell my readers!" But I guess some committee members are just as careless as ever.
I was walking out of the CAC clubroom when this phone caught my eye: HTC WILDFIRE S! The phone I've always wanted to get. So being the little busy body i am, I picked up to test it's functions:D
see, such a beauty isn't it?:D
Anyway, I flipped the unlock button and guess what I saw?!?!?! Nah, words won't do it justice. Read it for yourself!
exciting, no? I'm eagerly anticipating the mystery night whatever that is, and to see all the counselors in action too!
On another note, my insider whispered to me that the subclubs like jazz and salsa are all ready and jazzed up (pardon the pun) to impart their skills and show off their talents! Hasta La Vista!
It all sounds so exciting! So don't wait! Click the link by the side to let the committee know of your interest and intents today!

you heard it from me first!

XOXO, me

No comments:

Post a Comment